- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- Foot and Ankle Link Library
- Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Dr. Andrew Weil
- A Cure for Excessive Foot Sweating
- Arthritis Insight
- Gout Information
- Internet Health Directory
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association-Sports Related Foot Care
- Debbie Merrill's School of Rollerblading Santa Monica, CA
- Runner's World
- National Odd Shoe
A non-profit organization that is a source of footwear for those requiring single shoes or pairs of differing sizes. Many have this need due to injury, disease or genetic disorders.
- Take 20% off your order of Crocs Medical Shoes
Connecting people who have odd shoe needs
- CosySoles Heated
Therapeutic microwaveable slippers that apply long lasting heat to the foot. They are designed for sufferers of cold feet.
Inclusion of these links is for informational purposes only and does not imply endorsement of any kind. Dr. Kaye makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained in these sites.